lunes, 22 de abril de 2019

Reflection

Hello everyone!

Here is my next post is a Genially presentation explaining all the activities we had done in the ICT course this semester. 

In the beginning, I wrote the different contents that I am going to go through the Genially presentation. First, we create our learning journal in the blog you can see all the entries that we have done during the course. Follow by creating our own Avatar with the Bitmoji app. 

For the Image Attribution, I have learned that I can’t still photos from other people that if you do it you need to name the author and also from now on I would take the photos from Pixabay that are free I didn’t know this before and it has been a discovery for me. 

In the activity of the Content Curation, I create a board on Pinterest with different pictures about "Wild Animals". In Pinterest, you can take free images and save them on your board. 

The Tiny Story activity for me was difficult. I had to think a short tweet that at the same time had to be a short story and with an end. It took me a couple of hours but I like the activity and read my classmate's tweets. 

The Educational Slideshows I did it about the classification and characteristics of the "Vertebrates and Invertebrates Animals" from my point of view I should have done it in a more dynamic way. 

“Sharing stories through comics” is a very good idea I like creating the comic I think is another way to learn and is a very good way to introduce a new topic in your classroom. Comics are an effective way to introduce your learners to digital storytelling. 

I think we have to teach our students how to create good "Mindmaps" from the very beginning so they can learn easier the concepts. Mindmaps are a very effective method to extract and memorize information. 

The activity of “Infographic” it was very useful because it is very visual, you only have to write the important information that the students must learn. I would like to do some infographics in class when I am a teacher at a school.  

“The video recorder” and the “Podcast,” I think they were great and fun I like them. The “Video recorder” and the “Podcast” are activities very creative that you can do with your students and they will love it because they are learning in a different way. 

The “Storyboard” is a great activity to do in groups in your classroom about a specific topic so you can see the creativity and the previous knowledge of your students about a specific topic. 

The flipgrib platform from my point of view, this tool is very useful and it is a different way to meet your students better. Teachers let the students express themselves freely on a topic that is proposed to them, and each of the students can contribute something and thus be able to learn from each other.

At the end of the presentation, I recorded my voice talking about the different activities and tools that we used in ICT class. 

I like this course a lot I learned different tools that I didn't know before and they are going to be very useful in my teaching. I want to say thank you to Francisco to be our teacher this semester and teach us all these tools it was great. 

Here you have a video that I create with Genially app talking about all these tools and all the activities and videos that I had to create. 

I hope you like it and see you in my next post!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario