domingo, 14 de abril de 2019

Flipgrid

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to talk about a new tool called flipgrid is a leading video discussion platform for millions of PreK to Ph.D. educators, students, and families. The teacher creates a new topic on the platform and every student has a voice to give their opinion about that specific topic.

Students can record short and authentic videos and can reply to each other's videos. With this app, we can let our student's creativity flourish with the powerful, easy-to-use recording tools. Students can capture widescreen videos, pause while recording, add more after reviewing, a trim to perfect. They can record a video from 15 seconds to 5 minutes, they can give a short presentation.

In my video, I talk about my first experience working in a school as a Primary English teacher. I have a good experience doing the video however, I had to repeat the shot several times until it came out as I liked it.

I like this tool and I have a great experience with it. I think is a useful instrument to use in your classroom where your students can learn in a different and creative way. Teachers let the students express themselves freely on a topic that is proposed to them, and each of the students can contribute something and thus be able to learn from each other.

Like I said before, it was a great experience and it was easy to do it because you were talking about a personal topic that you decided, you could express your ideas and your thoughts about that specific topic.

I hope you like it and see you in my next post.

Eva.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario