martes, 12 de marzo de 2019

Canva

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to talk about Canva's tool to make infographics. In this page called Canva you have different templates that you can choose depending on the topic that you are going to teach. Also, you have different elements that you can use to make more visual your infographic such as arrows, free photos, design grids, forms, diagrams, lines, frames, illustrations, and, icons.

With this tool, you can write texts in your infographic to be more clear about what you want to teach. You have different types of letters and size also you can choose the color of the letter. In the text, you have to write the important information that you want to tell your students. 

In this tool, you have different free backgrounds which are very colorful and also with textures so your infographic is more attractive for your students. In addition, you can upload images so is more clear and visual to understand the content of the topic. 

You can download the picture on your computer and share it with your students. 

My infographic is about the "African Lion" where I talk about the diet, habitat, distribution, population, predators, and, threats. I search for information about this animal that I like so much and I think is very interesting and we can learn new things that we didn't know before. Also, I upload different pictures of the lion of how they hunt, how they look like and a map where are they located in Africa.

From my point of view, I think this tool is very easy and attractive to use in your class when you want to explain a specific topic because like I say is very visual. 

Here I let you the different links where I took the images for my infographic. 

https://www.pexels.com/photo/lion-on-grass-lawn-1619497/ by Edgar Chomba
https://www.pexels.com/photo/animals-lioness-lions-wildlife-67216/ Free for use and commercial use
https://www.reddit.com/r/natureismetal/comments/7eemmi/two_male_lions_hunting_giraffes/ by StoJa9
https://infograph.venngage.com/p/79479/ryans-lions-vs-humans-info-graphic by Ryan's

I hope you like it and see you in my next post. 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario