jueves, 28 de febrero de 2019

Sharing stories through comics


I

Hello everyone again!


Today I am going to talk about Pixton tool to make comics. This tool is very useful and easy to make with any topic you like. It is a great idea if you want to introduce new topics to your students they will love it and you can see if they have some previously knowledge about the topic.

Pixton has a lot of different features that you can use to make your comic as you like. You can add as many bullets as you like, also you can add at most three different characters having a dialogue telling a story. You can choose your charactes and make them look as you want changing them their hair, factions of the face, actions they are doing at that moment of the story, put them different accessories if you like, and change the scenary of each comic strip. You can add different speech bubbles as many you need. 

My comic is about a day at the zoo. A girl and her mum is spending a day together at the zoo. They see different kind of animals and the mother tell to her daugther some curiosities about the animals. 

I think is a safe and effective material for students to work, and also is very attractive. They can learn things before the topic is explained. Definitely I would like to use this tool with my students. 

I hope you like it!. 

See you on my next post. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario