lunes, 22 de abril de 2019

Record your videoclip

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to talk about using videos projects in the class. Creating and using videos in class in more fun, creative and entertaining. If you give the content in a different and creative way the students will learn the concepts easier and better. Now, with the Internet, we have a lot of sources to watch different videos, but the most common is YouTube which has a huge variety of videos. 

Videos are a very good tool to explain concepts that are difficult and abstract to understand. Videos are a good support to have the concepts clear. If the students have to create their own videos they will develop different skills such as ICT skills, also they will have to learn how to search for good information, they will have to learn to cooperate with other students, and the learning to learn competence. 

Eva María Roco, Marta Jinénez and I create a video project teaching about the "Seven Wonders of the World". The three of us we go through the different monuments and we talk about some curious information about them. We teach our students like I said before, the "Seven Wonders of the World" and to do this we used a chroma and we added images for each monument as a background. The images we took them from "Pixabay" which are free and the effects we did it with "ZapSplat". We recorded the video first with the mobile phone and then we edited with VSDC Video Editor. 

I enjoyed doing the video project with my friends it was fun and it was an activity that I didn't do before and I think I will use in my future as a teacher with my students. 

I hope you like it and see you in my next post. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario