martes, 5 de marzo de 2019

Mindmaps


Hello everyone again!


Today I am going to talk about coggle a tool specially to design your own mindmaps. This tool is very easy, creative, and usuful to use in your class with any topic you will like to teach. You can do it at the begining to introduce the topic or at the end to make a review of the topic. 

In my opinion I like this tool because is very visual for the students and they will learn it in a simple way. In the middle you write the principle topic that you are going to talk about, and you add as many branches as you like depending on the different subtopics you are going to teach. Each branch can have a different color so is more attractive. Also, you can add images to understand better the concepts that you are teaching.

My coggle is about vertebrates and invertebrates animals I add four different branches about the classification of vertebrates and invertebrates animals and some principle characteristics about these two groups. Also you can download as an image or share your work with your collegues. Also I add one image for each group so they can identify the animals easier if they have any problem.

I think is a safe page and great to use in your clasroom with your students.

I hope you like it!

See you on my next post.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario