martes, 12 de febrero de 2019

Content Curation



Hi everyone!

In this post, we are going to talk about "content curation", it is an application where you can filter different images and information from other sources.

It is very useful because you can have different sources in only one application and you can use them as many times you want. I create a new board on Pinterest of "Wild Animals" which is my Lesson Plan of CLIL.

In this board, we can find a video of how a lion hunts a gazelle, a song of the different wild animals of the savannah, pictures of the different footprints of the animals, the different offerings of the wild animals, and a documentary of the savannah which is very interesting to watch.

The tool I used is Pinterest I like it very much you have a lot of activities that you can do with your students which are very creative and is very easy to use. I think is a very good resource for teachers.

I hope you like it!

Thank you.


See you in my next post.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario